Duplex Unit A
Property is Currently For Sale
Click here for more details.
Charming Bungalow-Style Duplex, conveniently located between the Kingston & Bainbridge ferries and 10 minutes to Poulsbo. Located on a quiet dead-end street next to a nature preserve. This unit has tons of upgrades – laminate flooring throughout, contemporary tile bathroom floor, private yard, one car garage, paved driveway, on public transit & worker/driver bus line-great for commuters to Seattle or anyone working at Bangor, Keyport or PSNS. Nearby beach access, a community park with playground and walking distance to downtown Suquamish.
- 2 bedrooms with ample closet space and new LED lighting.
- Bathroom is light and bright, great spot for a relaxing soak after a long day at work.
- Kitchen features Italian porcelain tile countertops, contemporary cabinets with stainless steel pulls, soft-close drawers & cabinet doors. Appliances are all included – dishwasher, glass-cooktop range, refrigerator, stainless steel floating range hood, and high-capacity washer and dryer! In-kitchen pantry for extra storage.
- Attached one-car garage has extra storage shelves and an automatic garage door opener.
- High-quality laminate floors throughout are easy to keep clean.
- Private backyard has privacy fence between units, newer cedar decks and patio area. Great space for a garden or private retreat after a long day!
- 2-minute walk to bus stop at end of street. Stop for routes #91, #92 & Worker/Driver to PSNS.
Rent is $1,500 a month, $1,500 cleaning/damage deposit.
Monthly rent includes water & weekly garbage and recycling pick-up (property is on septic, so no sewer bills). First, last plus deposit due at lease signing.
Credit check is required through TransUnion SmartMove at applicants own expense.
Rent is due by direct deposit at the first of each month.
Well behaved pets negotiable, $500 pet fee. Type of pet and/or breed may not be allowed do to insurance reasons.
Property is non-smoking.