Duplex Unit B
Property is Currently For Sale
Click here for more details.
Fully remodeled in 2017. Tons of upgrades – laminate flooring, quartz countertops, tile bathroom floor, recessed lighting, huge yard, one car garage, newly paved driveway, on public transit & worker/driver busline–great for commuters to Seattle or anyone working at Bangor, Keyport or PSNS. Quiet, dead-end street across from waterfront properties, walking distance to beach and restaurants.
- 2 bedrooms, master can fit a king size bed with dressers & nightstands.
- 2nd bedroom has large closet and can easily fit a double or a queen size bed.
- Bathroom has contemporary tile flooring and custom tiled tub surround. Contemporary cabinet and sink, with additional mirrored storage cabinet.
- Kitchen has quartz countertops with subway tile backsplash> Contemporary cabinets with stainless steel pulls, soft-close drawers & doors. Appliances are all included – stainless dishwasher, glass-cooktop range, refrigerator, stainless steel floating range hood, and high-capacity washer and dryer! In-kitchen pantry for extra storage.
- Attached one-car garage has extra storage shelves and an automatic garage door opener.
- High-quality laminate flooring throughout. Easy to clean!
- Huge backyard has privacy fence between units, newer cedar decks and patio area. Great space for a garden or private retreat after a long day!
- 2-minute walk to bus stop at end of street. Stop for routes #91, #92 & Worker/Driver to PSNS.
Rent is $1,500 a month, $1,500 cleaning/damage deposit.
Monthly rent includes water & weekly garbage and recycling pick-up (property is on septic, so no sewer bills). First, last plus deposit due at lease signing.
Credit check is required through TransUnion SmartMove at applicants own expense.
Rent is due by direct deposit at the first of each month.