Fully remodeled, Unit A in 2014, Unit B in 2017. Tons of upgrades – laminate wood flooring, quartz & tile countertops, tile bathroom floors, recessed LED lighting, large lot (.6 acres), attached one-car garage per unit, newly paved driveway, on public transit & worker/driver busline–great for commuters to Seattle or anyone working at Bangor, Keyport or PSNS. Quiet, dead-end street across from waterfront properties, walking distance to beach and restaurants.
- Each unit is 2 bedroom 1 bath.
- Bathrooms have contemporary tile flooring. Contemporary cabinet and sink, with additional mirrored storage cabinet. Unit B has custom tile tub surround.
- Kitchen in Unit B has quartz countertops with subway tile backsplash. Unit A has Italian Porcelain tile countertops and custom backsplash. Contemporary cabinets with stainless steel pulls, soft-close drawers & doors. Appliances are all included – each unit has a dishwasher, glass-cooktop range, refrigerator, stainless steel floating range hood, and high-capacity washer and dryer. Each kitchen has an in-kitchen pantry for extra storage.
- Attached one-car garage’s have extra storage shelving and automatic garage door openers. Placement between units provides great sound buffer.
- High-quality laminate wood flooring throughout both units.
- Huge backyard, privacy fence between units, newer cedar decks and patio areas.
- New roof 2 years ago with receipts.
- Paved driveway 1 year ago with receipts.
- 2-minute walk to bus stop at end of street. Stop for routes #91, #92 & Worker/Driver to PSNS – great for commuters to Seattle or Federal/Navy employees.