One story home nestled on .62 acres on a private, dead-end street. Charming bungalow offers you a roomy chef’s kitchen with quartz countertops, mosaic tile backsplash, eat-in bar, and hardwood cabinets. This home lives large and has a huge great room with high ceilings and large windows to drown you in sunshine. Heat pump provides energy efficient heating and cooling, propane fireplace, new floor coverings, new paint, sunny deck, huge 2-car+ garage with shop space. On commuter line to PSNS and BI ferry.
- 2 bedrooms, spacious master with ample closet space.
- 2nd bedroom off kitchen.
- Main bathroom has tub/shower combo, located adjacent to the master.
- 2nd bath/laundry has access door to the back yard making it a perfect mudroom entrance to hop in the shower and throw your clothes in the wash (washer/dryer included)!
- Beautiful chef’s kitchen has quarts countertops, hardwood cabinets with soft-close drawers & doors. Appliances are all included – dishwasher, glass-cooktop range, refrigerator (not shown), stainless steel floating range hood, and high-capacity washer and dryer! Built-in pantry cabinets for extra storage.
- Detached garage is every man’s dream! Easily fit 2+ cars, plus extra shop space for hobbies and projects.
- High-quality laminate flooring through the kitchen and newer carpeting installed a few years ago.
- Huge front yard, side yard perfect for gardening and raised beds.
- 2-minute walk to bus stop at end of street. Stop for routes #91, #92 & Worker/Driver to PSNS.
Rent is $1,700 a month, $1,500 cleaning/damage deposit.
First, last plus deposit due at lease signing.
Credit check is required through TransUnion SmartMove at applicants own expense.
Rent is due by direct deposit at the first of each month.
Well behaved pets negotiable, $500 pet fee. Type of pet and/or breed may not be allowed do to insurance reasons.